Affiliate Playoffs (the “Competition”) is organized and sponsored by Madrivo Media, LLC (“Madrivo”), 3889 S. Eastern Ave., Las Vegas, Nevada 89169. The Competition entry period begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) on January 15, 2017, and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. PST on December 31, 2017 (the “Competition Period”), when all entries must be received. Pacific Standard Time shall control for all purposes of this Competition. The Competition is governed by these Official Rules, and is subject to all applicable U.S. federal, state, and local laws. The Competition is null and void where prohibited by law.
By entering the Competition, you conclusively are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Madrivo, whose decisions shall be binding and final in all respects. This is an irrevocable condition of entry.
Madrivo reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to amend the Official Rules at any time and for any reason. In the case of any amendments, Madrivo will post the terms and conditions of the amended Official Rules on the Website. As permitted by law, any amendment will become effective at the time Madrivo posts the amended Official Rules.
1. In order to enter the Competition or win a prize, you must comply with all terms and conditions. To be eligible to win a prize, you must meet the additional prize eligibility requirements set forth below.
2. The Competition is open only to individuals who are at least eighteen (18) years old.
3. To enter the Competition, you must be enrolled as an Active Affiliate with Madrivo. An “Active Affiliate” is any individual or business that: (1) has applied as an affiliate through Madrivo’s network and has been granted approval; (2) has access to Madrivo’s affiliate portal and an active, assigned subid; and (3) has not been paused or terminated from running traffic for Madrivo’s network for any reason, including but not limited to, non-compliance and fraudulent traffic. It is free for Active Affiliates to enter the Competition – no purchase or payment of any consideration is necessary to enter the Competition.
4. If you are not enrolled as an Active Affiliate with Madrivo during the Competition Period, you must complete Madrivo’s application process for affiliate applicants and become an Active Affiliate prior to becoming eligible to enter the Competition.
How to Enter:
5. To enter the Competition, an Active Affiliate may submit one (1) entry during the Competition Period by visiting www.affiliateplayoffs.com (the “Website”) and clicking on “Apply Now” or “Join Today” and completing an application.
6. LIMIT: Only one entry permitted per Active Affiliate (individual or business). Entries submitted in excess of the limits stated herein will be disqualified, without option to reapply.
7. ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY 11:59:59 p.m. PST on December 31, 2017.
8. Entries submitted to the Website will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized Active Affiliate corresponding with the email address submitted at the time of the entry.
9. An Active Affiliates that applies and is approved for the Competition will receive a confirmation email, along with an assigned alias. The alias must remain confidential and will identify the Active Affiliate through the duration of the Competition. Competition updates may be sent to the email address provided during the Competition Period.
10. Entries received after the Competition Period are ineligible, null, and void. Madrivo is not responsible for and will not consider lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, incorrect, misrouted entries, nor is it responsible for email address changes of Active Affiliates, or entries that are submitted but not received by Madrivo for any reason. Proof of sending or submitting is not proof of receipt by Madrivo.
11. By entering the Competition, you agree that Madrivo shall have the right in its sole discretion, to post and/or publish identifying information for the Active Affiliate on the Website, as well as any websites or social media and/or networking sites owned or operated by Madrivo.
12. A total of twelve (12) prizes will be awarded. Each prize consists of admission and related travel for one (1) person to attend the Affiliate Playoff event in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic (the “Event”). The approximate retail value of each prize will vary, based upon a number of factors including the airfare and room rates in effect at the time of redemption.
13. The Event is tentatively scheduled for Spring 2018. Official dates will be announced later this year. Madrivo further reserves the right to change the dates of the Competition and the location of the Competition.
14. Madrivo will be responsible for the following expenses related to the Competition winners’ attendance at the Event:
a. Round trip economy class air transportation for one (1) person to attend the Event, via an international airport closest to the winner’s residence. All travel must begin and end with the same international airport. Madrivo, in its sole discretion, will select the airline carrier;
b. Round trip transportation for one (1) person from Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ) to a hotel of Madrivo’s choice;
c. Hotel accommodations for one (1) person, for seven (7) consecutive nights, at a hotel(s) of Madrivo’s choice (room and tax only);
d. Admission for one (1) person to attend all Event activities scheduled by Madrivo; and
e. Three (3) meals per day for one (1) person, with an included beverage package.
15. Any and all other expenses not specified herein are the winner’s responsibility, including local and ground transportation, telephone/Internet charges, room service charges; parking fees, and gratuities. All winners are solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees as well as all additional costs that may be incurred. No changes to the travel arrangements at Madrivo’s expense will be permitted, once the winner is ticketed. After ticketing, any airline change fees or any modifications must be made and paid by the winner. Additional costs including but not limited to, seat assignments, baggage fees, etc. are determined by the selected airline carrier and will be the responsibility of the winners. Competition winners who miss their flights will be required to pay for any additional flight charges to attend the Event. Any penalties associated with changes made to any reservation following confirmation of booking will be the responsibility of the winners. Competition winners are responsible for all passport requirements, visa requirements, and travel insurance.
16. Prizes are not transferable by winner to another person.
17. No prize substitution, refund, or cash redemption by a winner is permitted.
18. If the specified prizes become unavailable for any reason, Madrivo in its sole and absolute discretion may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
Judging; Selection of Competition Winners:
19. There will be twelve (12) potential winners. On January 15, 2018, the potential winners will be selected by Madrivo-designated judges from all eligible entries received during the Competition Period. The winners will be selected by the Madrivo-designated judges, in their sole and absolute discretion, based upon the highest cumulative total points earned by the entrants during the Competition Period. Entrants are able to earn points according to the following table:
20. Odds of winning depend upon the quality and number of eligible entries received during the Competition Period, as well as the performance of the entrants using the criteria in these Official Rules.
21. Decisions of the Madrivo-designated judges are final and cannot be appealed.
22. Madrivo reserves the right to review the Madrivo-designated judges’ decision(s) and to withhold any prize(s) if, in Madrivo’s sole discretion, there is a procedural, legal, or other reason that the prize(s) should not be awarded.
Notification of Competition Winners:
23. All selected winners will be notified by email no later than January 22, 2018, through the email address provided to Madrivo when they initially entered the Competition.
24. Each selected winner must confirm their acceptance of the prize, attendance, and travel (the “Acceptance”) within three (3) business days of notification, or an alternate winner may be selected. If a selected winner does not respond to the notification within: a) three (3) business days, or notifies Madrivo that he or she does not accept the prize, he or she will be disqualified and another winner will be selected. Failure to respond within the time frame listed above shall mean that the selected winner forfeits the prize.
25. Madrivo reserves the right to modify the notification procedures in connection with the selection of alternate winner(s).
26. Madrivo reserves the right to condition the award of prizes upon the execution by the winner(s) of a publicity release. Notwithstanding this reserved right, entry is conclusively deemed to be permission by the entrant for Madrivo to use the entrant’s name (without compensation to the entrant) to publicize the Competition and otherwise, as determined by Madrivo, unless prohibited by law.
27. Madrivo reserves the right to require the winners to execute an affidavit of eligibility as a sworn document and provide other proof of eligibility as a condition of receipt of the prizes.
Publicity Release; Use of Personal Information:
28. Madrivo will publish the list of Competition winners on the Website. A copy of the winners’ list may also be obtained after January 29, 2018, by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope by mail to: Madrivo Media, LLC, 3889 S. Eastern Ave., Las Vegas, Nevada 89169.
29. Except where prohibited or restricted by law, Acceptance of a prize constitutes the winner’s agreement and consent for Madrivo to use and/or publish winner’s full name, city and state of residence, photographs or other likenesses, testimonials, and/or statements made by winner regarding the Competition or Madrivo, worldwide and in perpetuity for any and all purposes, including, but not limited to, advertising, trade and/or promotion on behalf of Madrivo, in any and all forms of media without further limitation, restriction, compensation, notice, review, or approval.
Release of Liability/Indemnification:
31. Neither Madrivo nor its subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, directors, successors, or assigns shall be liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or any other claims incurred as a result of any winner’s use of a prize including but in no way limited to each and every aspect of traveling to and from the Event, as well as attending the Event. Madrivo is not liable for any loss arising out of or in connection with the Competition.
32. Neither Madrivo nor its subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, directors, successors, or assigns shall have any obligation or responsibility, including any responsibility to award any prize to entrants, with regard to: (a) entries that contain inaccurate information or do not comply with the Official Rules; (b) entries, prize claims or notifications that are lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, incorrect, illegible, unintelligible, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient, in whole or in part, due to computer, human or technical error of any kind; (c) entrants who have committed fraud or deception in entering or participating in the Competition or claiming a prize; (d) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (e) any inability of the winner to accept the prize for any reason; (f) if a prize cannot be awarded due to delays or interruptions due to Acts of God, natural disasters, terrorism, weather or any other similar event beyond Madrivo’s reasonable control; or (g) any damages, injuries or losses of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from awarding acceptance, possession, use, misuse, loss or misdirection of any prize or resulting from participating in the Event or any related activities.
33. By participating in the Competition, entrants and winners agree to release and hold harmless Madrivo and its subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, directors, successors, and assigns harmless from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury (including emotional distress), and/or death which may occur in connection with preparation for, or participation in, the Event, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of the prize or participation in any Event-related or prize-related activity and for any claims or causes of action based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
34. Each entrant acknowledges that Madrivo has neither made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representations or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize or any component thereof, including, but not limited to, express warranties provided by the supplier of the prize (or any component thereof) or their affiliates.
35. Each entrant hereby agrees to indemnify and hold Madrivo and its subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, directors, successors, and assigns harmless from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees relating to or arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of the warranties, representations or agreements of entrant hereunder.
No Tampering; Right to Cancel, Suspend, or Modify:
36. Madrivo reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be (a) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Competition, the Website, or with any website promoting the Competition; (b) acting in violation of the Official Rules; or (c) entering or attempting to enter the Competition multiple times through the use of multiple email addresses, or with the use of any robotic or automated devices to submit entries.
37. If Madrivo determines, in its sole discretion, that technical difficulties or unforeseen events compromise the integrity or viability of the Competition, Madrivo reserves the right to void the entries at issue, and/or terminate the relevant portion of the Competition and/or judge the eligible entries received as of the termination date to award the prizes.
38. Madrivo reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to cancel, suspend, or modify the Competition, or any part of it, with or without notice to the entrants, if any fraud, technical failure, or any other unanticipated factors or factors beyond Madrivo’s control impair the integrity or proper functioning of the Competition or for any other reason. General Conditions:
39. Each entrant agrees that Madrivo is vested with the sole authority to interpret and apply these Official Rules.
40. Madrivo’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that term.
41. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between these Official Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Competition materials, including but not limited to the Website, or any print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of these Official Rules shall prevail.
42. Should any provision of these Official Rules be or become illegal or unenforceable under applicable Federal law or state law, such illegality or unenforceability shall leave the remainder of these Official Rules unaffected and valid. The illegal or unenforceable provision may be replaced by Madrivo with a valid and enforceable provision that, in Madrivo’s sole judgment, comes closest and best reflects its intention in a legal and enforceable manner with respect to the invalid or unenforceable provision.
43. Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant or Madrivo in connection with the Competition, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Nevada, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Nevada, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Nevada. In addition, any dispute relating to the Competition (including these Official Rules) shall be brought in the appropriate state or federal court having jurisdiction over the subject matter located in Clark County, Nevada. Entrants hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non conveniens or lack of personal jurisdiction they may have.